Two Palestinians Indicted for Killing of Zeevi
A letter of indictment was filed at the Jerusalem district court Sunday for two Palestinians suspected of belonging to the cell responsible for the murder of Tourism Minister Rehavam Zeevi last October, according to Haaretz daily.
Mohammed Rimawi was charged with murder, while Salah Alawi, who transported the assassins, was charged with assisting murder. Two other Palestinians - Hamdi Ahmed Korain, who allegedly shot Zeevi, and Basel Al Asmar – are still at large, said tha paper.
The two suspects have been kidnapped by Israeli soldiers from areas under the Palestinian Authority rule days after the killing.
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) claimed responsibilty for the assassination of Zeevi -- Albawaba.com
- Investigators Believe Hotel Workers Helped Zeevi Assassins
- Palestinians Held in PA Jails for Zeevi Killing Go on Hunger Strike
- Hawkish Israeli Minister In Critical Condition after Assassination Attempt Claimed by PFLP
- PA leadership ignores High Court order to release jailed PFLP leader
- Syrian Gov't Paper Blames Sharon's Hardline Policies for All Assassinations