Two Palestinians Killed in Clashes, One Dies of Injuries
Two Palestinians were killed Monday during clashes with Israeli forces in Palestinian territories. Another died in Morocco from injuries sustained during clashes last month.
Their deaths bring the number to 184 Palestinians killed in fierce clashes with Israeli troops.
The first Palestinian, Mohammed Nawwaf, was shot dead in brief clashes with Israeli soldiers in the northern West Bank town of Tulkarem, hospital officials said.
The second, Wajdi Hatab, was shot in the heart during the confrontation with soldiers posted near the outskirts of the Palestinian-run town.
Mohammed Mustafa al-Gazar, 16, died in a Rabat hospital from a head wound after he was hit with a live bullet at the Rafah crossing point with Egypt on October 28, family members said.
Earlier in the day, four Palestinians were injured in the Gaza Strip during confrontations with Israeli army near Kfar Darum settlement – (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- One Palestinian Killed in the West Bank, Another Dies of Injuries
- Two Palestinians Die of Injuries after Clashes with Israeli Troops in Gaza Strip
- West Bank: One Israeli soldier dies, two settlers wounded in shooting attack, clash
- Two Palestinians Die of Injuries amid International Protest at Israel’s Takeover of Orient House
- Lebanon: Two soldiers killed in camp clashes