Two Palestinians Killed in Clashes, One Dies of Injuries
Two Palestinians were killed Monday during clashes with Israeli forces in Palestinian territories. Another died in Morocco from injuries sustained during clashes last month.
Their deaths bring the number to 184 Palestinians killed in fierce clashes with Israeli troops.
The first Palestinian, Mohammed Nawwaf, was shot dead in brief clashes with Israeli soldiers in the northern West Bank town of Tulkarem, hospital officials said.
The second, Wajdi Hatab, was shot in the heart during the confrontation with soldiers posted near the outskirts of the Palestinian-run town.
Mohammed Mustafa al-Gazar, 16, died in a Rabat hospital from a head wound after he was hit with a live bullet at the Rafah crossing point with Egypt on October 28, family members said.
Earlier in the day, four Palestinians were injured in the Gaza Strip during confrontations with Israeli army near Kfar Darum settlement – (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three Palestinians Killed in Clashes with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Territories
- Palestinian Boy Dies of Wounds Suffered in Gaza Strip Clashes
- Second Palestinian Youth Shot Dead in West Bank Clashes
- Death Toll Rises to Four Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops in West Bank, Gaza
- Israeli Troops Kill Palestinian Teenager in Gaza Clash