Two Palestinians Killed in Gaza
Israeli soldiers shot and killed two Palestinians early Monday in separate incidents in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian hospital sources told AFP.
One of the Palestinians was killed near the Jewish settlement of Netzarim in the central Gaza Strip and the second near the Palestinian sector of Beit Hanoun in the north, they said, but were unable to give further details on the incidents or the identities of the men.
Elsewhere, a child was severely hurt in the Salfit province when Israeli troops opened fire on residents there. Medical sources said the boy was “in critical condition.”
Meanwhile, the official Palestinian news agency (WAFA) said that the Israeli army had built up its presence around the flashpoint city of Hebron in the West Bank – Albawaba.com
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- Israel in Maximum Alert in Fear of Palestinian Attacks; Two Palestinians Killed East of Gaza Strip, Two Other Arrested
- Israeli air strikes in central Gaza kill two Palestinian boys
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire; Palestinian police kill collaborator in Gaza; PA, Israel to resume contacts
- Israeli strike kills two in Gaza