Two Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip
Israeli troops shot and killed a Palestinian man who they claim approached the fence of the Alei Sinai settlement in the Gaza Strip late Thursday, acording to Israel Radio.
Meanwhile, three Israelis were lightly injured in a Palestinian shooting attack in the Gaza Strip after nightfall Thursday, according to settlers. A Palestinian fighter was killed, they said.
According to reports, shots were fired at a car on a road near the Kissufim crossing point between Gaza and Israel, a route used by settlers to reach their homes in a bloc of settlements in southern Gaza.
Two of the victims were women and the third was a boy. According to settlers, the fighter was shot and killed.
Israel Radio reported that two fighters opened fire on the vehicle.
For its part, the Israeli military had no immediate comment. (Albawaba.com)
- Two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip as Israel publishes new tenders to expand West Bank settlements
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian fighter killed during clashes with Israeli troops
- Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed, Israeli officer wounded in series of clashes
- Three Palestinians killed, boy injured by Israeli forces in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Two settlers, two Palestinian attackers killed