Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip
A Palestinian fighter was killed Wednesday morning when he was hit by a shell from an Israeli tank in the Rafah refugee camp in southern Gaza Strip, not far from the border with Egypt.
The man and two others were trying to lay an explosive device in the area, Israeli sources reported. One of the other two men was injured in the incident, but managed to escape along with the third man, these sources added. The Islamic Jihad group confirmed Wednesday that one of its fighters had been shot dead.
Also in Rafah, Palestinian man Ahmed Breika, 29, was killed inside his home by a volley of automatic fire from an Israeli tank, medics said.
Meanwhile, Israeli occupation forces wounded a 10-old Egyptian boy across the borders with Egypt. Egyptian sources said that Alaa Eid Sulaiman, a resident of Barahma suburb on the borders with the Gaza Strip, was hit with a bullet fired by Israeli soldiers. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire
- Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip as Israeli soldier killed in W. Bank attack
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills five Palestinians in two incidents
- Hamas fires rockets after Israeli strikes
- Gaza Strip: Seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire