Two Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire
Israeli fire killed a Palestinian fighter on Israel-Gaza Strip border early Thursday, Palestinian sources said. The man was shot before dawn near the border fence at Kissufim.
Fatah's al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades confirmed the 22-year-old Saeed Abu Ghdein belonged to its ranks. Palestinian sources said another fighter escaped the scene.
Meanwhile, a Palestinian was killed Wednesday evening in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Issawiya after being shot by Israeli police forces. Israeli police claimed that Sammer Yahia, 28, was shot when he refused orders to stop. Yahia was married with three children.
- At least five Palestinians shot dead by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
- Two Israeli security guards killed in shooting attack as two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip, Jenin
- Gaza rocket hits Israel after Palestinian youth is shot
- Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim Jerusalem shooting attack; One Israeli killed