Two Palestinians shot dead as at least 11 houses destroyed in Gaza Strip
Israeli forces killed on Monday a Palestinian in the Gaza Strip town of al-Qarara, north of Khan Younis city, medics and witnesses said. Palestinian medical sources told WAFA that Nahed Abu Haddaf, 22, was killed with live gunshots in different parts of his body.
Locals said that Israeli soldiers backed by tanks and armoured vehicles moved into the town and opened heavy machine gunfire at Palestinian houses.
In addition, Israeli forces demolished early Monday at least 11 houses in Abu Haddaf area of al-Qarara town. Occupation soldiers prevented the residents of the destroyed houses from taking any of their house contents, WAFA added.
Elsewhere, Israeli forces killed early Monday a Palestinian man and wounded several others in Jerusalem, Palestinian medical sources and witnesses said.
Medical sources said Fadi Bahar, 19, was instantly killed after having been shot in the head with a live gunshot in the Abu Deis town of Jerusalem.
Several other Palestinians were injured, one critically, during an Israeli incursion into Abu Deis, al-Maqased Hospital sources, in Jerusalem, said. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli incursion in Gaza Strip; At least two houses demolished
- Palestinian shot dead in Rafah as more houses destroyed
- At least 11 Palestinians killed as Israeli tanks raid Gaza City; Two Palestinians shot dead in Nablus
- Israel Reoccupies Tulkarem; At Least 11 Palestinians Shot Dead in West Bank, Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians, Israeli soldier wounded; more houses destroyed in Gaza Strip