Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
Palestinian medical sources reported on Sunday that a Palestinian was killed and another was wounded by Israeli troops stationed at "Sofa Crossing," east of the Gaza Strip city of Khan Younis. The sources said that Bilal al-Sha'er was shot dead while Mohammed al-Sha'er was moderately wounded in the shooting.
Israeli Army sources said that the two Palestinians were trying to plant an explosive device, a claim which was denied by Palestinian sources.
In the West Bank city of Jenin, an Israeli patrol exchanged fire with Palestinian fighters, killing an Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades member, Shoja'a Balawi, 20, and wounding two others.
Earlier on Saturday, a 17-year-old Palestinian was critically wounded when his fishing boat came under fire by an Israeli navy patrol in the Mediterranean, Palestinian hospital officials said.
- Israeli troops kill five Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza Strip clashes
- Two Israeli security guards killed in shooting attack as two Palestinians shot dead in Gaza Strip, Jenin
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
- Gaza Strip: One Palestinian shot dead, 10 wounded
- Four Palestinians dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip