Two Syrian Workers Wounded in Booby-Trap near Beirut
Two Syrians were injured Wednesday when they opened a booby-trapped box containing explosives in Northern Metn, east of Beirut, Lebanese police said.
The two brothers, Hassan and Mustafa Haji, noticed the box near a tip in Bickfaya as they went to work in the early morning.
The two young men were treated in a local hospital. Hassan had fingers from his right hand amputated, and his brother was injured by splinters, the police said - BEIRUT (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Syrian intelligence officer amongst those charged over Tripoli bombings
- Hezbollah ups security after being targeted by violence
- Three Syrian Workers Injured in Explosion in Beirut
- Damascus: Four dead as Syrian forces foil attack on US embassy
- CIA warned Lebanese authorities prior to Beirut suburb blast