UAE’s DEWA Launches Online Customer Service
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has launched its new online service, reported the Gulf News on Tuesday.
“DEWA has succeeded in using information technology to introduce a secure and convenient way to serve its customers,” General Manager, Saeed Al Tayer, said at the launching of the new service.
“The Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment enables consumers to enquire about their consumption bills and pay them throughout the day from anywhere in the world,” he added.
“The New Connection Service enables landlords and their representatives to apply for a new connection for electricity and water utilities through the Internet, and once their estimate is ready, the applicant can pay the amount on the Internet.”
Al Tayer said these services would save customers a lot of time and effort and contribute to quick and easy finalization of transactions – Albawaba.com
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority to use Dubai eGovernment’s payment gateway
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority joins Dubai eGovernment’s mPay service
- DEWA Organizes First Aid Course
- Dubai eGovernment mPay service allows users to settle DEWA bills, pay traffic fines and top up Salik credit through mobile phone
- Internet Subscribers in UAE Can Pay Bills Online