UAE Chief of Staff holds phone conversation with Saudi Crown Prince
Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, the Deputy Premier received Sunday a telephone call from General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahayan, the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), who
condemned the blast which took place in Riyadh last week. Sheikh Mohammed affirmed that the UAE, with all its potentials, backs the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, SPA reported.
On his part, Crown Prince Abdullah affirmed that the Kingdom has mobilized all its efforts to confront the "deviated" group.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi Crown Prince, Sudanese President Have Phone Conversation amid Crisis in Khartoum
- US leader, Saudi Crown Prince hold phone talks on Iraq, Palestine
- President Bush receives phone call from Saudi Crown Prince
- UAE President Converses with Saudi Prince
- US President, Saudi Crown Prince hold phone talks on Mid-East