UAE Contributes a Day’s Salary in Aid to Palestine
The United Arab Emirates has ordered the deduction of a day’s salary from all workers to be sent in aid to the Palestinian people, reported Al Bayan newspaper.
In a statement issued by the ministerial council after its meeting on Monday, the UAE denounced the Israeli massacres of the Palestinians and held Israel responsible for the outburst of violence in the Palestinian territories.
The paper added that the ministers also called on world leaders and peace sponsors to intervene to put an end to the Israeli atrocities.
More than 90 Palestinians were killed by the Israeli forces since the outbreak of the confrontations on September 28th, and thousands were injured – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Um Kulthum’s Band Rallies For Palestine
- The International Tobacco and Cigarettes Company Contributes to Humanitarian Relief Efforts in Lebanon and Palestine
- Palestine’s latest economic losses exceed aid
- No aid, no pay, says Palestinian PM as civil servants go hungry
- Pakistanis Denounce Israeli ‘Atrocities’