UAE marks 38th Accession Day
The United Arab Emirates marks the 38th Accession Day on August 6, the day on which President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan assumed power in 1966 in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Hundreds of construction and modernisation projects, such as modern housing complexes, hospitals, schools, universities, electricity, water, telecommunications, road and bridge networks and other service projects, were executed since he took power.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- President Sheikh Khalifa marks first anniversary of his accession
- President inspects projects in Eastern Region of Abu Dhabi
- Montblanc displays unique writing instruments with UAE flag to mark Shaikh Zayed’s accession day as UAE president
- Jordan Premier visits United Arab Emirates
- Iran’s Khatami Congratulates UAE President on Anniversary of Accession to Power