UAE Minister Receives Message From Omani Minister
Humaid bin Nasir al Oais, UAE Minister of Electricity and Water, has received a written message from Dr. Khamis bin Mubarak al Alawi, Omani Minister of Regional Municipalities, Environment and Water Resources inviting him to take part in the international conference on water which is due to be held in Muscat from May 18th to 20th, in collaboration with UNISCO.
The message was received by Sheikh Mohammed bin Marhoon al Ma’amari, the Omani Sultanate’s ambassador to the UAE when Humaid bin Nasir al Oais, received him in Abu Dhabi Sunday, according to Oman News Agency (ONA).
In the course of the meeting, ties between the two countries and matters of mutual concern were discussed. (Albawaba.com)
- UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs gets message from Oman
- Turkish Minister Invited to Oman International Conference on Water Canals
- Bahrain’s Interior Minister receives message from UAE counterpart
- Omani Minister Invites Yemeni Minister to Attend International Conference
- Oman’s Social Development Minister sends message to Bahraini Labor Minister