UAE President, Jordan's King Discuss Arab Solidarity
UAE president Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and King Abdullah of Jordan discussed the current Arab situation and efforts being made to achieve Arab solidarity as well as means to convene an Arab Summit, the Emirati Gulf News reported Thursday.
The daily added that they also discussed relations between the two countries and ways of enhancing them for the mutual benefit of both.
King Abdullah arrived Wednesday in the UAE from Saudi Arabia, where he held talks with Saudi King Fahd and Crown Prince Abdullah, discussing bilateral ties as well as the situation in the Middle East.
The Monarch is due to arrive Sunday in Syria, where he is expected to hold talks with Syrian president Hafiz Assad and other officials - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan, Saudi Leaders Hold Talks ahead of Middle East, Arab Summits
- Jordan's King Abdullah Discusses Peace Process with Saudi Crown Prince
- King Abdullah of Jordan to Visit Saudi Arabia, UAE
- UAE President, Jordan’s King Consult ahead of Arab Summit
- Jordan’s King Abdullah Heads for the United Arab Emirates