UAE Sets up Human Resources Group
The Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ADCCI) has announced the setting up of the Abu Dhabi Human Resources Group 'Basharia' with the support of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Emirates official news agency (WAM) reported.
Mohammed Omar Abdullah, director general of (ADCCI),was quoted by WAM as saying that “the aim behind setting up Basharia is to provide nationals with opportunities in the fields of development, training and management.”
Abdullah added that the project also aims at “encouraging the exchange of information and cooperation in all human resource related aspects.” Members would be supported to attain their goals and offered several opportunities in training, development and research, the agency said.
The general director said that, “the group vision is based on being one of the main sources that contribute to the development of human resources, management and related applications in the UAE.”
The 40 to 50 members of the group are professionals in the human resources field from government and private institutions —Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Abu Dhabi Unveils New Job Training Strategy for Nationals
- Jordan to Issue Human Resources Report
- ADNH appoints new Group Director of HR
- Tanmia briefs high-level Malaysian delegation on Emiratisation measures
- Ministry for Development of Governmental Sector signs MoU with Tanmia to boost employment of nationals in governmental sector