UAE signs UN anti-corruption convention
The United Arab Emirates has signed the UN anti-corruption convention. Abdulaziz bin Nasser Al Shamsi, UAE's permanent representative to the UN, signed the document for his government. According to <i>WAM</I>, the 71-article agreement regulates all aspects related to the fight against corruption and defines forms of relationship with signatory parties.
- Remarks of attorney general Eric Holder at the opening plenary of the VI ministerial Global Forum on Fighting Corruption and Safeguarding Integrity
- Associations Decry Gap between Anti-Corruption Official Discourse and Measures
- China Ratifies United Nations Human Rights Convention
- Yemen adopts UN Convention Against Corruption
- Agreement Reached on Pollutant Convention