UFO spotted in Kuwait?
Two men in Kuwait told local media that they spotted what they called a “flying saucer.”
The UFO, one man said, first appeared on the 10th of November and resembled an illuminated halo. The second man, a government employee, spotted a UFO nine days later. After reading of the UFO account by the first man, he decided to report the incident to the police, saying it matched the description of the first man.
“The body carries the same attributes mentioned by Failakawi [the first identifier], it contains considerable light in the middle and is lined with small lights,” Kuwaiti daily Al Rai quoted the second man as saying.
The man also told reporters that the object flew horizontally before disappearing behind a condominium in the Sabah al Salem area.
Despite reports in Kuwaiti media, no photos or recordings have been provided as proof of the two citings. Nevertheless, the two men and several supporters have defended what the men saw, saying two identical descriptions by strangers cannot be a coincidence.
Others, however, have argued that the men merely witnessed solar reflections from small meteorites.
- Pakistanis arrested for filming Kuwaiti Foreign Minister’s house - released
- Reports: Former Saddam intelligence service chief spotted in Syria
- Kuwaiti authorities arrest thirteen Iranians
- Press watchdog urges Kuwait to cancel ban on foreign journalists passing reports to Israeli news media
- Egypt’s Premier confirms Cairo will help solve Kuwaiti POW issue