Um Kalthum Exhibition at 360 MALL Welcomes Over 60,000 Visitors
360 MALL’s ‘Um Kalthum – ‘The Fourth Pyramid Exhibition’ has attracted more than 60,000 visitors since opening three months ago, with renowned local and international artists, ambassadors, ministers and members of the public enjoying the unique attraction. With just three more weeks to go, 360 MALL is expecting a rapid increase in visitor numbers as interest in the exhibit increases.
Nowal Al Najjar, 360 MALL’s Center Manager said: “We’ve had an overwhelming response to this exhibition, which sheds light on one of the highly acclaimed and revered figures in the history of Arab music along with her unique lifestyle and achievements. If you haven’t seen it yet, you’ve missed out on one of the most moving exhibitions of the year in Kuwait.”
The exhibition, which closes on November 8th, 2009, incorporates a range of contemporary artwork, rare photos, music concert memorabilia and movies to bring Um Kalthum to life.
360 MALL has been created to give shoppers in Kuwait a unique mix of luxury brands, sumptuous dining as well as world class entertainment facilities. The mall has close to 80 stores open including several international luxury brands, with more stores opening every week.
- Um Kalthum pieces inspire charity event in aid of the Bahrain children & mothers welfare society
- 360 MALL Hosts World Largest Cultural Exhibition – Oum Kalsoum – “The Fourth Pyramid”
- 360 MALL Adds Popular Fauchon Paris Café To its Unique Main Atrium
- 360 MALL concludes Syrian Artist Sara Shamma’s Solo Exhibition: “Love 2009 Kuwait”
- Blooming Beauty at 360 MALL