The UN Human Rights Council voted
The UN Human Rights Council voted on Fri, Oct 16 with 25 in favor of South African Justice Richard Goldstone report, 6 against and 11 abstentions. The report recommends Israel and Gaza Authorities to launch independent investigations in war crimes in period of six months and refer the matter to the Prosecutor at the International Criminal Court.
Should Israel or Gaza Authorities fail, UN Security Council will do the job. Israel assures a U.S. veto. If governments of the U.S. or the U.K. or France used a veto in the Security Council to prevent Israeli war criminals from being prosecuted by International Criminal Court, we Arab, Islamic, Asian, and Lain American countries would establish diplomatic relationships with Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Russia backed Goldstone report.
I am just a man. I do not represent a country. Please ask your country to urge human rights organizations to investigate in illegal trade of human organs of Palestinians by Israelis.
- Lieberman: Goldstone findings ‘pre-determined’
- UN Human Rights Council starts discussions on Goldstone report
- UN urged to review Jordan's human rights record ahead of council vote
- UN Human Rights council gives Saudi seat despite recent violent crackdowns on foreign workers
- Separation of church and terror? UN passes resolution against linking terrorism with religion