UN Secretary General to visit Sudan
United Nations Security General Kofi Annan is expected to arrive in Khartoum next Wednesday on a short visit to Sudan, for talks with senior officials on relations between the U.N and Sudan, according to Qatar News Agency.
Minister of state for foreign affairs, Al Teejani Saleh Fadhl said the U.N has a wide range of activities throughout the country, carried out by various U.N agencies, engaged in the health and humanitarian fields, and Sudan is determined to cooperate with the organizations of the United Nations. (Albawaba.com)
- UN Secretary General begins visit to Sudan
- UN Secretary General's Special Representative for Sudan Congratulates Government and People of Sudan
- South Sudan fighters carried out 'a month of rape,' says UN
- UN Secretary General calls on sides to continue Sudan peace talks
- UN Secretary General to Visit Bahrain in October