UN special envoy visits Lebanon
The U.N. Secretary-General's Special Envoy, Terje Roed-Larsen arrived in the Lebanese capital of Beirut on Monday evening from Damascus.
Larsen is to have talks with Lebanese officials on the latest developments in the region. He is expected to meet President Emil Lahoud for talks on Security Council resolutions 1559 on Lebanon.
- Japanese special envoy visits Iran for talks on Iraq
- A Hollywood honor: Lebanon gets props from Angelina Jolie for Syrian refugee generosity
- US Energy envoy to visit Lebanon over maritime border dispute with Israel
- UN Special Envoy Starts Visit to Sudan
- UN Envoy Arrives in Lebanon to Discuss Border Problem