United Nations inspectors team to set up office in Cyprus
A two-member team from the special United Nations commission entrusted with disarming Iraq is currently in Cyprus, in order to help set up a local office, Cyprus News Agency reported.
The officials from the United Nations Monitoring Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) have been working on the logistics of establishing their branch in Cyprus, ahead of the expected arrival to Nicosia of Hans Blix, the chief UN inspector. (Albawaba.com)
- UN inspectors set to return to Baghdad; Washington doubts Saddam's willingness to comply
- Tanmia enters into partnership with United Nations Office for Project Services to provide jobs to UAE Nationals
- UAE Aviation Authorities Entrusted with Setting up Mideast Monitoring Agency
- Damascus double car bomb targets Syria TV and UN inspectors hotel
- Interpol to Set up Office in Qatar