United States Under-Secretary for Middle East to visit Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
United States Under-Secretary for the Middle East, William Burns, is expected to visit Morocco on Monday, in the framework of a tour that would take him to Algeria and Tunisia as well, a source at the US embassy in Rabat told the official Maghreb Arabe Presse.
Burns is expected to hold meetings with Moroccan officials and will also give a press conference, the agency added. (Albawaba.com)
- US Assistant Secretary of State visits Algeria
- US Secretary of State to embark on rare Maghreb region visit as part of ''war on terror''
- Tunisian President, US Assistant Secretary of State hold talks
- US Assistant Secretary of State praises Rabat’s cooperation in combating terrorism
- US Secretary of Trade to visit Morocco