United States welcomes Yemeni President’s anti-terror speech
The US has welcomed Yemen President Ali Abdullah Saleh's Tuesday speech on the holy month of Ramadan, regarding the war against terrorism, the official Yemen News Agency said Thursday.
According to SABA news agency, the US embassy in Sana'a confirmed in a press release on Wednesday that the anti-terrorism war is the Yemen government’s responsibility.
In addition, the US embassy said, according to SABA, that Washington would continue to support the Yemeni efforts in this arena, in the framework of the Yemeni-American cooperation on the war against terrorism. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israel, Palestinians Pleased with Bush’s Anti-Terror Speech
- Libyan President: United States anti-terror war turning into “terrorism”
- Yemen President Receives American Anti-Terror Coordinator
- Egypt Welcomes UNSC Anti-Terror Resolution
- FBI finds some 2,300 unregistered small missiles at anti-terrorism training base in which Yemeni, UAE students practice