University of Dubai showcases its recently launched academic programs and majors at Getex 2010
University receives very good response as it participates in the annually held event for the eighth time
Dubai, UAE (April 21, 2010) – The University of Dubai (UD), a prestigious university in the UAE established by Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, participated in the recently held Getex 2010 where it showcased its academic programs, focusing particularly on its highly popular, recently launched MBA program. It also displayed various brochures on facilities and team of highly qualified teaching staff, in addition to displaying information on its curricula and local and international accreditations for its programs.
The University’s participation received very good response from parents, students and visitors who were highly impressed with the institute’s progressive outlook, dedication and commitment to continuous improvement which ranks on par with international names in the field of education.
Dr M. Omar Hefni, President of the university said: “We deem it a great privilege to have participated in Getex 2010. It is one of the most prestigious annual education-oriented events in the city showcasing the latest developments in the field of education. Modern technology has advanced the cause of education and bridged both time and distance today. And as a progressive institute we have always believed in keeping up with as well as incorporating the latest advances to offer our students a well rounded education to prepare them for the highly competitive corporate world.”
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Nahayan bin Mubarak Al Nahayan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Getex 2010 took place between April 14 to 17 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. It gathered exhibitors from different government ministries and education boards, universities, colleges and academic institutions, professional training centers, international and regional education organizations, and language learning centers.
- GETEX Dubai 2010 to provide special venue to facilitate government projects and investment programs
- GETEX Autumn 2009 opens with over 75 international universities offering regionally popular academic programs
- Bahrain leg of GETEX Autumn 2009 opens with over 75 international universities offering regionally popular academic programs
- ALHOSN to join the 2010 Global Conference for Technology & Innovation in Education at GETEX
- Education Ministry proposes restructuring educational curricula and improving competencies of academic staff