University of Mohamed V-Souissi offers new program: “Strategic Marketing and Commercial Management”
The University of Mohamed V- Soussi will launch a new diploma program, “Strategic Marketing and Commercial Management,” starting from November 2005. Le Matin reports that the new program aims at training high-level professionals in marketing, who are equipped with the knowledge of marketing strategies and negotiation skills in the business world. The duration of the program is 15 months, including three months of internship, to provide the students with hands-on experience in the sector.
- Smartworld teams up with American University of Sharjah to increase ICT talent pool in the UAE
- Al Aan Intensive Training Program for the Students of Sharjah University
- Leading UK Marketing Academics Stage Bahrain Workshop
- Abu Dhabi University Launches a Masters of Engineering Management
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research grants accreditation to University of Dubai’s MBA Program