UOWD to hold open evenings in Abu Dhabi and Dubai to introduce autumn semester postgraduate prgrams
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) will hold separate open evenings in Abu Dhabi and Dubai to introduce prospective students to its postgraduate programs for the autumn semester that will begin on September 28.
The first open evening will be held at the Abu Dhabi Hilton Hotel Corniche on Tuesday, August 11, at 6.30 pm. The second open evenng will be held in Dubai on August 12, at 6.30 pm at Block 15, Dubai Knowledge Village.
Top academic and administration officials from UOWD will be at hand to advise students on the programs available at the university. Masters programs are being offered in Buisness Administration, International Business, Quality Management, Strategic Marketing, Applied Finance & Banking, Engineering Management, Logistics, IT Management and Strategic HR Management.
UOWD is the oldest accredited international university in the UAE with over 16 years of reputation in the region's academic arena. All its programs are accredited by the UAE Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Students have the opportunity to earn a degree from the University of Wollongong Australia, one of the leading universities of the world.
- UOWD IT students’ software solution for autistic children earns top honours at inter-university Software Development Show
- 14 auditors from Dubai government departments return after learning advanced skills in forensic accounting in Australia
- postgraduate students to get training in iso9001:2000 standards following uowd-lloyd’s register agreement
- Not so fast: BMW plans to woo Middle East buyers to its upcoming hybrid model
- christie’s 2008 global art sales total £2.8 billion/$5.1 billion