US Homeland Security Advisor meets Tunisian President
Tunisian President Zine El Abidine received, on Wednesday September 7, Frances Townsend, US Homeland Security Advisor. The official spokesperson of the Tunisian President said that this meeting was in line with the "fruitful cooperation and friendly relations" between Tunisia and the United States of America. La Presse reports that at the meeting, President Zine El Abidine reiterated his sympathy and support to American people as well as his will for continuous dialogue between the two countries.
- Tunisian-Canadian co-operation in the field of geomatics
- Yemeni president defends security cooperation with U.S., denounces terror plots
- Bush to Nominate Security Advisor, Fly to Washington
- White House national security advisor: current Palestinian leadership not appropriate
- Tunisian president to meet Bush