US President Praises Tunisia’s Respect for Religious Freedom
US President George W. Bush has lauded the respect for religious freedom in Tunisia, said Tunisia Online.
In a speech delivered Thursday in Washington and devoted to the issue of religious freedom and the repression of religious minorities in various parts of the world, Bush praised "the considerable and improving respect for religious liberty" in many countries, including Tunisia, said the news service.
Bush underlined that his country took considerable interest in freedom of worship and religion around the world – Albawaba.com
- US Religious Freedom Rep't: Egypt's Constitution Does Not Block Christian, Jewish Worship
- US Religious Freedom Delegation to Visit Egypt
- US Commission Criticizes Saudi Arabia for ‘Severe Violations of Religious Freedom’
- Syria: Bush considers occupation as freedom
- Damascus Radio slams Bush speech on Iraq