US President Praises Tunisia’s Respect for Religious Freedom
US President George W. Bush has lauded the respect for religious freedom in Tunisia, said Tunisia Online.
In a speech delivered Thursday in Washington and devoted to the issue of religious freedom and the repression of religious minorities in various parts of the world, Bush praised "the considerable and improving respect for religious liberty" in many countries, including Tunisia, said the news service.
Bush underlined that his country took considerable interest in freedom of worship and religion around the world – Albawaba.com
- US Religious Freedom Rep't: Egypt's Constitution Does Not Block Christian, Jewish Worship
- UN Top Trumps: Does 'Islamophobia' beat freedom of speech?
- Iranian Students Demonstrate for Freedom of Jailed Intellectuals
- Tunisia took part in Gitex
- US: Religious Persecution Continues in Middle East, Despite Improvements