US Soldier killed in Baghdad RPG attack
One US soldier was killed Monday when his unit on patrol in Baghdad was attacked with a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG), a US military spokesman said.
Specialist Anthony Reinoso said the soldier from the 1st Armoured Division was fatally injured in the attack at 1:10 am (2110 GMT Sunday).
"He was evacuated to the 28th Combat Support Hospital and subsequently died," Reinoso said. (Albawaba.com)
- Iraq: U.S. soldier killed in convoy attack near Baqouba
- Four Iraqis, U.S. soldier killed in separate explosions north of Baghdad
- Five US soldiers die in Iraq as British troops kill 16 Iraqi fighters
- Bomb attack kills one US serviceman near Baghdad
- US soldier killed, three wounded as clashes reported in Baghdad