U.S. soldier killed in bomb explosion north of Baghdad
A U.S. soldier was killed and two others were injured in a bomb blast Thursday north of Baghdad, according to a military spokesperson.
The bomb exploded as a 4th Infantry Division convoy passed south of Baquba at 11:30 am (0830 GMT), the spokesperson said, adding that the two wounded were taken to a combat hospital for treatment. (Albawaba.com)
- Three U.S. soldiers, Iraqi interpreter killed, five injured in bomb attacks
- Four Iraqis, U.S. soldier killed in separate explosions north of Baghdad
- Baghdad: Five Iraqis dead as two occupation soldiers killed in attacks
- At least 15, including US and Estonian soldiers, killed in Iraq
- Two US troops dead in Iraq