US soldier killed in Iraq
An American soldier has died from "non-hostile causes" in Iraq, the U.S. military said Saturday.
The soldier died Friday, the military said in a statement.
No further details were released.
As of Friday, 800 U.S. service members have died since the
beginning of military operations in Iraq last year,
according to the Defense Department. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Three US soldiers killed in helicopter crash, British soldier killed near Basra
- British soldiers move toward Baghdad as US soldier killed in attack
- Three US soldiers killed in Iraq, blast near Baghdad police station kills one person
- Danish soldier killed in Iraq; US Military says repairs to Iraq oil pipeline may take one month
- Another US copter crashes in Iraq as US soldier killed in grenade attack north of Tikrit