U.S.A hails Morocco for fight against human trafficking
The American State Department praised the efforts made by Morocco to fight against human trafficking, and said it is among the world’s counties where the compliance with international conventions are at the highest levels.
Accordingly, reports <i>Le Matin</i>, Morocco is the only Arab and African country to appear in group 1, which lists the countries most respectful to the international standards of the fight against human trafficking, in the American annual report for 2005, which was published on Friday.
- Morocco to intensify fight against human trafficking
- The Saharawi perspective on Africa's "last colony": the case of Western Sahara and the Morocco invasion
- Amnesty International hails Morocco
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Xbox 360 launches biggest blockbuster games and entertainment