Valladolid hosts collective exhibition of Moroccan and Spanish artists
The town of Valladolid in northwestern Spain has been hosting from 22 September until 23 October a collective exhibition of Moroccan and Spanish artists with the aim of emphasizing cultural affinities between the two cultures. Le Matin reports that sixty works of 14 Moroccan and Spanish contemporary artists will be displayed under the title “affinities” in the Cristobal Gabarron Museum in Valladolid. Ricardo Sanchez, Fernando Verdugo, Jose Duarte, Ximo Amigo, Jose Freixanes, Diego Mova, Ali Chaibi, Farid Belkahia, Omar Khalil and Hicham Benohoud are among the artists taking part in the exhibition.
- “The Drift of the Continents” by Farid Belkahia in Paris
- Exhibition “Joy of Symbol” underway in Morocco
- Spanish artists sympathize with Moroccan terror victims
- abu dhabi hosts arab world’s first exhibition of picasso masterpieces - 186 works to go on show – 40 piece Arab-influenced collection exclusive to UA
- 3rd edition of International Andalousies Atlantic Festival to kick off