VASCO Data Security present at GITEX on the FVC booth
VASCO Data Security Inc. (Nasdaq: VDSI; www.vasco.com), a leading software security company specializing in authentication products today announced that it will be present at the GITEX Technology Week, in Dubai at the Dubai International Convention and exhibition Centre from the 18th till 22nd October in Dubai at the FVC Booth (Zabeel Hall, Booth Z-L1).
VASCO will showcase its full line of authentication solutions for remote access and application security. These include a brand-new version of VASCO aXsGUARD® Gatekeeper™ appliance. aXS GUARD Gatekeeper is a complete authentication and security solution for small and medium sized business. The company also presents its DIGIPASS Packs for Remote Authentication which FVC is bundling with solutions from Citrix and Barracuda Networks to further enhance network and application security.
FVC is a leading Value Added Distributor (VAD) with offices in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. FVC distributes VASCO’s DIGIPASS technology, VACMAN authentication software, aXs GUARD and Identikey through its channel network enhancing the availability of VASCO’s authentication solutions across the Middle East, Northern Africa and Pakistan.
- FVC is first authorized training center and certified partner for VASCO in the Middle East
- FVC adds VASCO authentication to its security portfolio
- Dedicated Security Portfolio Will Blitz Internet Threats
- FVC hosts Annual Partner Awards during Gitex 2009
- Intertec Systems to showcase customer-focused solutions at the GITEX Technology Week