Video Conferencing Services to be Launched by Batelco
New Service to Support the Growth of Business in the Kingdom of Bahrain
Batelco is continuing with its commitment to offer excellent services for the business community by launching Video Conferencing Services in April 2008. Two Video Conferencing solutions will rolled out as part of the Kingdom’s leading communications provider’s rich portfolio of products & services.
Batelco is to offer its customers the option to conduct video conferencing from the comfort of their own offices, or at Batelco’s state-of-the-art Video Conferencing studio located at BCC (Bahrain Commercial Centre) in Manama.
One of the key advantages of Video Conferencing is the reduction, if not elimination, of business travel and the ensuing high cost of air travel and international hotels, not to mention the amount of time spent on travel.
By utilising this excellent, cost effective and efficient new service, business customers can focus on revenue growth by promoting their products & services while reducing the cost of business trips.
The Video Conferencing service will also be an indispensable tool for businesses that have regional and/or international branches by facilitating ease of ‘face to face’ communication, without leaving Bahrain.
“We are very pleased to be offering this new services to add to our comprehensive line up of products and services tailored to the needs of the business community,” said Business Division General Manager Andrew Hanna.
“By ensuring that we deliver world class business tools we enhance Bahrain’s status on the world map as a key business hub of the Middle East region,” he added.
- video mail launched by batelco first service of its kind for the kingdom of bahrain
- du Partners with MASERGY, Interoute and FVC to demonstrate Next Generation Video Conferencing for Business Customers at GITEX
- STC Selects Dilithium for Mobile Video Services
- du partners with FVC and Polycom to launch Managed Video Service at GITEX
- Batelco Determined to Deliver Growth and Maintain the Kingdom’s Status as a Centre of Excellence in the Region