Visit by American University Association to Morocco
A visit by an American university delegation is taking place between January 7 and 15 in Morocco according to the Moroccan education minister, who is also responsible for national training and scientific research. The delegation is made up of 17 people, according to the Moroccan press agency and includes presidents of the universities of California, Alabama, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia, Mayaquez (Puerto Rico) and Indiana State University.
The delegation will meet senior Moroccan education officials on a ministerial and university level.
- Moroccan Studies Professorship Established at Oxford
- USC Annenberg School Delegation visits The American University in Dubai
- American researchers visit Morocco
- Indiana State University praises Abu Dhabi University for its success during an academic visit
- American Navy humanitarian assistance to Moroccans