Visual arts: First National Fair of Contemporary Art
The First National Fair of Contemporary Art was inaugurated recently, at the Cathedrale Sacre de Coeur in Casablanca. The fair, which is held under the title "Generations and Tendencies", is hosting about 140 Moroccan plastic artists, as well as a number of political figures, intellectuals, artists and other leading figures from the Moroccan world of culture.
<i>AlBayane</i> reports that the event’s main aim is to present the richness and diversity of Moroccan artists, working in Morocco or abroad, in the field of visual arts.
- Art Projects – a series of large scale installations will accompany the DIFC Gulf Art Fair 2007, the First Major Contemporary International Art Fair
- Moroccan event under the title "National tourism - a priority"
- Dubai to honour all international patronage in visual arts, film, literature and performing arts
- Dubai Culture invites UAE talent to showcase their creativity at 5th edition of SIKKA Art Fair in March 2015
- Sumayyah Al Suwaidi introduces audiences to the contemporary world of Digital Art at ‘Art Conversations’ session in Dubai Ladies Club