Vocational Syndicate Congresses of the Oil Sector holds a meeting
According to JANA, the Vocational Syndicate Congresses of the Oil Sector in the Great Jamahiriya held a meeting on Monday in which they renewed their eternal adherence to the Great Al-Fatah Revolution and the People's Authority as a hisrorical option where people govern themselves through their Congresses and People's Committees on the path of final salvation of humanity.
These congresses confirmed in a statement and a cable they sent to the Leader of the Revolution that the handful of hacks and criminals who plundered the people's wealth's and run away from justice have no relation with the original Libyan people.
The congresses renewed in their statement and cable to the Leader of the
Revolution their firm adherence to the people's authority and to protect the material and moral gains realized by -Al- Fatah Revolution for the Libyan people in all aspects of life.
The masses of these congresses stressed that they will not allow any one to encroach against the civilized gains and options of the Libyan people.
The masses renewed their pledge to march foreward without hisitation to promote and consolidate the People's Authority as a strategic option .
- Air Force Secondary School celebrations marking the 36th anniversary of Great Al-Fatah Revolution
- Al-Gadhafi stresses all Libyans to be masters
- Mayors and Sheikhs of Arab tribes delegation in Marsa Matrooh
- Gadhafi urges vocational productive syndicate congresses
- Jordan signs and announces business agreements of over US$2.5 billion at Dead Sea World Economic Forum Meeting