Vocational training agreement signed between Morocco and Canada
Morocco and the government of New Brunswick have signed on Tuesday in Moncton (Canada), an agreement of co-operation in the field of vocational training. <i>Bladi.Net</i> reports that the agreement was signed by Said Oulbacha, Secretary of State in charge of Vocational Training, from the Moroccan side, and by Michel Theriault, Assistant Deputy to the Minister of Training and Employment Development, and the general president-director of the Community College of New Brunswick (CCNB), from the Canadian side.
On the occasion of the signature, the Minister of Training and Employment Development of New Brunswick, Margaret-Ann Blaney, underlined the need "for developing partnerships in order to establish expertise and exchange information on vocational training and on the labor market."
- Morocco, Central Africa Sign Agreement on Air Transport Cooperation
- Tamkeen and Technical and Vocational Education Training UK sign MoU to Up-skill Bahrainis
- Morocco, France Sign Cooperation Agreements
- Saudi GOTEVOT signed cooperation agreements with nine countries
- Iran, Canada Sign Agreement on Cooperation in Agriculture