Volkswagen Middle East hosts After Sales Kick-Off Meeting in Dubai
Volkswagen Middle East held the annual After Sales Kick-Off Meeting last week in The Address hotel to discuss the business strategy for 2009 in Dubai.
The event, attended by more than 30 participants, service and after sales managers from across the Middle East, evaluates the previous situation in the region and unveiled the Volkswagen After Sales business strategy and future prospects for the remaining of the year. This included an update of the After Sales business and future business prospects, the new appraisal system for dealerships and details on the Genuine Parts scheme.
In addition, sessions were held on the Volkswagen Accessory Business, Training plans for 2009 and Efficient Planning in your Workshop to ensure Volkswagen delegates deliver superior service standards and enhance customer satisfaction.
Mr. Thomas Faerber, After Sales Director Volkswagen Middle East said: “The After Sales Conference illustrates Volkswagen’s ongoing commitment to furthering our customers experience with Volkswagen and to the region. With this meeting we emphasise the significant role of the After Sales departments in reaching the 2009 targets of Volkswagen Middle East. In times like these we are feeling right now service is the crucial part within the overall business. That includes service to our clients, customers and future prospects.”
- Volkswagen Middle East hosts 2nd After Sales Conference in Bahrain
- Volkswagen Middle East achieves significant milestones with fourth anniversary of After Sales
- Volkswagen Middle East announces new appointments in regional sales and training divisions
- Volkswagen Middle East reaffirms commitment to the region with appointment of new Managing Director
- New Managing Director for Volkswagen Middle East