Wafi Offers Complimentary UAE Mother’s Day Breakfast at Khan Murjan Restaurant
Dubai-based mothers are being invited by Wafi to a celebration on Sunday, March 21, 2010, where they will be entertained and pampered with an Arabic-themed breakfast and gifts on their special day.
All mothers and those of mothering age are invited to KM restaurant in Wafi’s Souk Khan Murjan between 10am and noon on UAE Mother’s Day, where live traditional Arabic music will set the mood for the event. All shoppers in Wafi Mall on the day will also receive a rose to mark the occasion.
Shajahan Unneen, Wafi Property’s General Manager, says: “Mothers should be spoiled at every available opportunity, so we thought it only right to offer a delicious breakfast and music in the stunning restaurant in our souk. We’ll ensure mothers start off the day in the best possible way here at Wafi.”
With over 350 stores Wafi is the 2008 winner of Best Shopping Mall, Best Restaurant, Best New Hotel, Best Spa and Best Independent Boutique and boasts one of Dubai’s largest souks, world-class shopping and fine dining in the heart of Dubai.
- Modhesh Launches Deals up to 75 per cent off with DSS at Wafi
- Wafi Reports Rise in Footfall and Participating Stores as Dubai Summer Surprises Gathers Momentum
- ‘Face of Wafi’ Competition Offers Prizes for Dubai’s Most Glamorous Ladies
- Wafi Brings Ancient Egypt to Life for Dubai School Pupils
- Clowns and Cartoons Cheer Wafi Shoppers during DSF