The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Caps Month-Long Dubai Shopping Festival 2010 with ‘Dubai Carnival’
The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence, a Dubai Properties Group Destination, marked a spectacular conclusion to the month-long Dubai Shopping Festival extravaganza with a colourful ‘Dubai Carnival’ at the popular beachfront shopping and entertainment venue.
Held on 27 February, the festive evening parade brought the destination alive with traditional music, international dancers, local musicians, and a host of clowns and stilt walkers that entertained guests along the 1.7km beachfront promenade.
The Dubai Properties Group hosted a wide range of family-focused entertainment and activities at The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence throughout the 15th annual Dubai Shopping Festival that ran from 28 January – 28 February. A high energy ‘Fun Fair’, strolling Raqsaat performers, Jazz performances and an interactive and education Heritage Village were highlights of the DSF gala at The Walk, drawing crowds from all across the globe.
The Walk at JBR has emerged as one of the most distinctive and popular entertainment and shopping destinations in the UAE and an ideal location for families. Dubai Properties Group hosts a range of events throughout the year at the destination as part of its commitment to offering world-class entertainment in Dubai.
- Dubai Carnivals to do final parade in Dubai Mall and The Walk at JBR
- Dubai Properties Group Attracts Families at ‘The Walk’ During Month-Long
- Dubai Properties Group Hosts Diverse Selection of Events and Activities at The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence To Celebrate Dubai Shopping Festival
- Dubai Properties Group Hosts International Troop of Traditional Dancers
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Welcomes Families