Wataniya Airways Celebrates First Anniversary with Key Travel Partners
“It’s been a year since our first aircraft landed in Kuwait and flew to our first destination, Dubai, since when we have built up a further seven other destinations. Throughout the year we have remained focused on delivering a guest experience above and beyond anything else available in the air and on the ground in Kuwait. The travel trade has played an instrumental role in our success and in explaining the benefits of the Wataniya Airways difference to our guests, and we want to take time tonight to thank them for their support,” said Abdul Salam Al Bahar, Wataniya Airways’ Chairman.
Wataniya Airways awarded its top twenty travel agents for the first year. The guests of the evening enjoyed a delighting night of lively music, as well as a documentary movie that showcased Wataniya Airways’ one year journey. The airline also made sure to recognize the top five trade partners with distinguished rewards. Those agencies were Barakat Travel who came in first place, followed by Boodai Aviation second, Dnata Kuwait for Travel and Tourism in third, Al-Sayyed Travels in fourth, and Al-Salhiya World Travels who came fifth.
- Wataniya Airways selects Prestige Travel as General Sales Agent in Bahrain
- Wataniya Airways continues to showcase its success at Arabian Travel Market for the Second Consecutive Year
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates the Holy Month of Ramadan With a Traditional ‘Ghabqa’
- Wataniya Airways adds Ten New European Connections to its Network
- Wataniya Airways Happy 2nd Birthday Offer