Wataniya Airways Celebrates the Holy Month of Ramadan With a Traditional ‘Ghabqa’
Kuwait’s premium airline hosted travel agents and the local press
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait’s leading premium services airline celebrated the Holy month of Ramadan by hosting local travel agents and members of Kuwait’s media at a special Ghabqa at Sahara Golf Club.
The traditional Ramadan social event was arranged primarily to acknowledge the efforts of the local travel agents who are engaged in promoting Wataniya Airways’ premium brand. The airline also paid tribute to the continuous support given by local media representatives since the beginning of its operations in Kuwait.
The Ghabqa was attended by large number of representatives from local travel agents as well as members of the press were also present and welcomed by the company’s Chairman, Mr. Abdulsalam Al Bahar, CEO, Mr. George Cooper and CCO, Mr. David Evans.
The guests were treated to an evening of traditional entertainment and hospitality reflected by a range of sumptuous buffet tables and traditional music. The event was concluded with a competition where lucky winners received free airline tickets to several attractive cities within Wataniya Airways’ network of popular Middle East destinations.
- Wataniya Airways Guests Celebrate Girgi’an in the Sky
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates First Anniversary with Key Travel Partners
- Wataniya Airways Announces New 24 Hour Opening of Guest Contact Centre Services Starting for Ramadan
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates Kuwait’s National Day in Style in Jeddah
- Wataniya Airways selects Prestige Travel as General Sales Agent in Bahrain