Wataniya Airways Guests Celebrate Girgi’an in the Sky
Wataniya Airways, Kuwait's premium service airline, celebrated traditional Girgi'an onboard of its flights to all destinations during the period of 14th – 16th of Ramadan. The airline's cabin crew handed out special Girgi'an bags filled with sweet treats to all children on board.
Jassim Al Qames, Wataniya Airways Head of Public Relations said: "It was great to celebrate Ramadan with the children. Wataniya Airways is committed to Kuwaiti society and upholding its traditions. Sharing and participating in occasions such as this is an important part of this involvement."
"Ramadan is a special month for all us. To help celebrate, we have created special Ramadan hours to fulfil the needs of our guests as well as promotions in addition to Umra special offers. We have also held a traditional ghabka with our employees, their families and our travel agents; so that we could all celebrate the Holy Month together, as members of the Watanya Airways Family."
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates the Holy Month of Ramadan With a Traditional ‘Ghabqa’
- Wataniya Airways offers great deals as part of national celebrations
- Gulf Bank celebrates Girgi’an with children of Kuwait
- Wataniya Airways Celebrates Switch To Istanbul’s Ataturk International Airport
- Wataniya Airways celebrates switch to Istanbul’s Ataturk International Airport