West Bank: 10 Palestinians wounded during protest
Palestinian residents of a West Bank village said 10 people have been slightly hurt by Israeli troops who dispersed a demonstration against Israel's separation barrier.
According to the AP, Israel said troops fired tear gas and rubber-coated steel pellets to break up Thursday's demonstration in Naalin. The village has been the site of frequent protests against the barrier.
Elsewhere in the West Bank, the Israeli army said it had arrested a Palestinian activist involved in a bomb plot. It said the man had earlier signed an amnesty agreement promising to refrain from violence.
- Some 40 wounded during West Bank protest
- West Bank: At least 20 wounded in clashes with Israeli forces
- Six Palestinians, two Israeli policemen wounded in West Bank clash
- Palestinians condemn death of women in West Bank protest
- Israeli troops fire on activists during protest against the construction of West Bank fence