West Bank: Four Palestinians arrested, one child wounded
Israeli forces arrested Saturday four Palestinians and wounded a child in the West Bank (WB), local and medical sources said. Sources told WAFA that Israeli troops arrested Qasim Esleem, 21 at a military checkpoint in the village of Azzoun, east Qalqilia and led him into an undisclosed place.
In the meantime, Israeli troops nabbed two other Palestinians in the city of Hebron and led them into an undisclosed location, Palestinian Prisoners Society said.
Early Saturday, occupation soldiers launched a search campaign and arrested a man in the village of Houssan, west of Bethlehem after sweeping into the village and led him into an undisclosed position, local sources said.
Earlier, a child was wounded on Friday evening by Israeli fire in the city of Hebron, medical sources said. Al- Khalil hospital sources added that Israeli troops shot and wounded a five-years-old child with a metal bullet in the left leg.
- Israeli troops wound Palestinian child as six houses destroyed in Rafah
- West Bank: Two Palestinians shot dead
- Three Palestinians, including child, shot dead as scores arrested by Israeli forces
- West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian shot dead, child critically wounded